PC23d / PC43d / PC43t
PC Series printers were designed for quick set-up and trouble-free use. With a variety of placement options including wall-mounted and battery-powered, these printers adapt to their environment and fit right in. Common printer tasks are simple and training needs are reduced, because PC Series printers come with either a universal icon interface or color LCD in 10 languages. It’s even possible to configure and update your printer on the spot, using a USB thumbdrive – no computer necessary.
Designed for user-friendliness and flexibility, compact PC Series desktop printers provide an intuitive label printing solution. Available in two-inch wide direct thermal (PC23d), four-inch wide direct thermal (PC43d) or four-inch wide thermal transfer (PC43t) models, PC Series printers are perfect for space-constrained settings. Their low cost and fast operation make them the smart choice for light-duty labeling applications where users need reliable, easy-to-use printers.
The PC43t thermal transfer printer supports both 12.7 mm (0.5 in) and 25.4 mm (1 in) ribbon cores. By accommodating larger ribbon lengths of up to 300 m (984 ft), the need for frequent media supply replenishment is reduced, eliminating downtime and hassle.
- Ten-language LCD or intuitive icon graphical user interface.
- Simple to use and maintain, with easy one-handed media reloading.
- Comprehensive printer command language support, including ZSim2, makes upgrading easy.
- Flexible, with user-installable connectivity upgrades and accessories.
- This Smart Printer runs apps right inside the printer; you can add keyboards, scanners or other USB peripherals for increased efficiency.