The Right Hardware & Software
Is Not Enough
Enterprise mobility is more than just the next step in your company's operational efficiency, it is a simplified approach to work in which your employees are empowered and given the opportunity to perform day to day operational functions, using a wide variety of devices and applications.
Based on this, it becomes fundamentally clear that your business will need a full scale, start-to-finish plan before deployment. Planning ahead will give you full visibility into your day to day operations, as well as ensuring that the devices of your choice work optimally for both your business and your operating environment.
At WLAN Solutions, our highly skilled team of technicians and sales consultants ensure that the device that you request, is in fact the device that you require. Our team aims to simplify your mobile strategy, by providing alternatives; giving you the options that your company deserves.
From consulting and planning services to 24×7 support, we offer end-to-end enterprise mobility services and Solutions Through Mobility that will give you the time to focus on what you do best - running your business.
Are you in the process of creating a mobility strategy and need help figuring out where to go next? We get it. Mobile technology can be incredibly complex, and we are here to help.
Our consulting services can be added at any phase of your mobile strategy. We will help you answer the questions like:
- What goals do you have for your mobility strategy?
- What benchmarks would you like to hit?
- How can you use mobility technology to achieve those goals?
- Which devices and software would be best for your environment?
PLANNING & ASSESSMENT
The first step in executing the right mobile strategy is to select the right devices, software, and wireless network for your particular enterprise. We work with a number of companies in a variety of industries that all use mobile technology for different purposes.
Our planning and assessment services include:
- Assessing your organizational needs
- Identifying your pain points and the challenges you face
- Understanding your objectives
- Observing end users
- Reviewing budgets
ANALYSIS & DESIGN
After taking the time to understand your needs, our next step involves making it work within your business environment. We come to you, analyze your workplace, and design a strategy that will work for you based on what we find. This includes:
- Wireless Site Analysis
- Wireless Site Surveys
- Wireless network recommendations
As part of designing your mobile strategy, we will come to your workplace to conduct a site survey.
Unlike a site analysis, a site survey focuses specifically on network range and which signal levels are needed to best serve your intended devices and software.
We will assess your work environment so that we can identify potential pain points, design your Wi-Fi network, and recommend the right devices suited to your needs.
However, we do more than provide high-level advice. We will examine each part of your workplace and network in detail to provide you with a specific solution that we can help you implement with minimal hassle and disruption.
Once you have a plan and design in place, it is time to implement your mobility strategy. We will work with you every step of the way to ensure that everything runs smoothly, works correctly and that it meets your expectations.
To ensure your devices integrate seamlessly, we take a number of steps that include:
- Providing in-field proof-of-concept, giving you the chance to test devices and software in your environment
- Site optimization
- Wireless network installation
- Device configuration by our support team
- Device and software training for your employees
SUPPORT & MAINTENANCE
We provide comprehensive managed mobility services and a 24×7 support team to help you manage your devices and troubleshoot potential issues – so that your technology works at optimal efficiency at all times.
Rely on our support services including:
- Advanced technical support and 24×7 help desk
- Telephonic and Onsite support
- Tailor made Service Level Agreements to meet the requirements of each customer. Having an SLA in place guarantees the customer quick response times and ensures the integrity of the environment.
- And more
Solutions Through Mobility
Let's Get Connected and Help You "Be the Better"!